At Heart & Soul Children's Christian Learning Center, our loving staff strives to create a home away from home where your child can grow and develop in a safe and healthy environment. When your child is enrolled in our learning program, you can expect the following:
- Balanced meals consisting of breakfast, lunch and two snacks on a daily basis.
- A Christian based curriculum which is developed around Bible verses, offering a new theme each month.
- Weekly music time.*
- Outdoor playtime, weather permitted.
- An environment where Christian values are reinforced daily through prayer, which are spoken or sang before snacks and meals.
- An atmosphere where children are shown positive reinforcement for good behaviors.
- A curriculum tailored to each child based on their emotional, social, physical and intellectual needs giving all children an opportunity to develop and learn at their own pace.
- A formal graduation ceremony every May for children advancing into Kindergarten.
- A Christmas showcase for family and friends.
Parent Involvement-We strongly encourage parent interactions at Heart & Soul. Our goal is to involve parents in all aspects of their child's daily activities. Our door is always open. Parents can drop in at any time to visit their children, walk with staff or simply observe. We want parents to feel very comfortable at our center and familiar with their child's classroom.